As part of international mobility, the ERASMUS + program and bilateral agreements signed with foreign universities, ESITC Paris welcomes international students who wish to follow the 2nd semester of the second year of the engineering cycle. Since September 2017, the school has offered a semester of lessons taught in English, for French and / or foreign students.
Note: Students who have followed a course abroad and who wish to follow the entire engineering cycle (i.e. 3 years) must apply for the TC3 entrance exams - HERE
♦ Facilitate its integration
Coming from abroad to study at a new school can be difficult for a student who is not familiar with the French university system. The school's International Office has set up a support system for students entering an exchange program.
| The tutoring system
It is based on the volunteerism and seriousness of our engineering students. It aims to help new students to integrate more easily, and to better understand the teaching provided and the requirements of the school. We provide incoming students with a support system in finding accommodation through our networks (partner student residences, catalog and our engineering students).
| French as a foreign language
In order to prepare for studies in France, foreign students have the opportunity to take FLE (French as a Foreign Language) courses, specially adapted to engineering students.
| Preparing for your stay
- "Student" visa and residence permit : this procedure concerns students who are not nationals of the European Union. As soon as your file has been accepted by ESITC Paris, candidates must get in touch with the French consular services and start the administrative procedures necessary for their arrival in France.
- Housing : The formalities must also be taken as soon as possible. ESITC Paris provides a brochure of housing close to the school (list of housing) and the Internatonal service can try to help with research.
| Practical life
- Social security: it is compulsory for all students
- Students of the European Union must apply for a European Health Insurance Card. non-European students coming to study under an agreement with a European Union institution can benefit from the European health insurance card system.
- Non-European students must apply for affiliation to French social security. It is a free process, registration is done online (https://www.etudiant-etranger.ameli.fr)
- Transport: Foreign students under the age of 26 can apply for an online subscription to public transport in the Ile-de-France region: Imagin'R card
- Catering: Inter-national students also benefit from CROUS university catering
For more information, please contact:
Madame Sophie Tiphangne | International Relations Manager
+33 (0) 22.214.171.124.15
♦ Admission and registration procedure
The selection of candidates is carried out on file and / or a motivational interview. Students who wish to follow the "international" semester of ESITC Paris must return a complete file including the following documents:
- The completed downloaded file
- A cover letter
- A certificate of language level in French and / or English
- A copy of the passport
- For ERASMUS + students only, attach the Learning Agreement to the file